Sunday, August 15, 2010

TOMELAINE =)

bye tom, another of my friend leave me away from mayflower =(
tom, is he a very good friend..he is the one who always lend me his 'ear'
listen on my feeling, giv me some useful advise and suggestion..
n of coz, another of my lovely collegue, elaine!!!
i am here to thanks both of my dearest collegue, tom n elaine..
they had accompany me along the way since i started my job in mayflower..
they are the one who share the happiness and also the one who by my side when i was down, no matter what happen, 3 of us are sticking with each others almost 7 days, 1 week..i really appreciate this friendship, forever n ever thou we jus get to know each other no more than half year..
true friendship will not measure by timeline!!!
i ll be alone, the only m'sian in mayflower in the coming week, thou boring, but i ll do the job with all my best!!!
after that, malaysia n taiwan, i am coming!!! =)

No comments: