Tuesday, November 4, 2008

tzechien89.blogspot.com

hi everyone, final was over, finally i am free to "available" tzechien89.blogspot. lol Actually i hav a personal blog last time, but hav been deleted. Btw, passed is the passed, we should look forward lol, a lot of wonderful things and challenge are waitimg for us.. :) First of all, i would like to introduce myself. My name is tzechien, btw u all also can called me as Evan. Haha, this "Evan" is named by Gordon, one of my friend in INTI, thanks ya Gordon. I am currently studies in INTI taking DCMAU program. If evrything goin smooth, i think i will leave INTI in the year of 2010 Feb. Leave a palce where a lot of sweet and unforgotable memory were created here. Btw, wat i should do right now is concentrate on my studies to complete my 1.5 studies here. Bear in mind to said tat, actually wat make my mind to choose to study at oversea is because of some reasons. But, actually i am willing to do so because this is wat i hav n i muz to choose because of my future. INTI makes me a lot of memory, although the life here is boring. =='' . Because of the "boring" life here, most if not all of the parents are encourged their childern to studies at Inti ==''. What makes my life here so wonderful is because i hav one gang of friends who always crazy wit me, called gang bang. wakaka. All of tham are coming from different state and wat makes we gather in Inti and become gangbang is because of fate. So, we must apprecaite it. I would like to thanks to someone who always be beside wit me, thanks a lot n i really appreciate it~! Pls forgive wat i hav done wrong to you. Jus finish final, 2 months holidays is waiting for us. I think i will help my dad in office to work as a " office boy" to pass through this holiday and earn some money for our next trip, Taiwan!!! .I think i stop here and next blog tat would like to post is according my life in "Adventure Club". Its also brought me a lot of memory and trained myself from the original TzeChien to currently TzeChien. This is because...[coming soon]. wakaka

2 comments:

xj said...

hey mate
just got frighten whn see ur blog
good wo, strated writtin some d
XD

how u doin dude?
I'v been here so long also din cht with me
(except those stupid nonsence sentence..) XD
always nd me to ask chowfeng smth bout u
i think i cant go taiwan with u guys d T_T
justnow iv checked with cf, just realized u guys got no holiday in jun
and i only can come bck after completed my degree, which my final will be at end of may.

sad..
is ok u still can organize by ur own
but wherever u guys goin
just remain the same gang ok?
dun spread due to some stupid prob
its unworthy

Everything just fine here
hope so do u as wel
stay cool and cheers man

Evan Lee said...

haha, yealo, i jus started to write only. so, how is ur life in us? sure fantastic lol when c ur friendster photo. dun luan luan lai o. haha So, after we plan c wheather u can join us for taiwan trip or not lo. Hope tat can go together wit u all, more people more noisy n fun right? haha
anyways, take care and all the best to ur studies. :)