Tuesday, February 8, 2011

CHU 5

Today, 5th days of chinese new year...
Time passed very fast like no others,..
I had a wonderful new year celebration with my families and siblings! =))
I miss out the previous new year celebration with my family, but i hav fun in UK with gang of friends!!!
thou the feeling is totally diff compared with m'sia..
The most memorable trip in my brand new year was Genting!
I stuck up on top of hill since 11am, the unresponsible foreman makes me wait for more than half a days!!!
charge me high labour fees sumore!!!
really a memorable trip, and of coz this unpredictable incident makes me earned experience on how to handle this kind of case when happen in the future..
that's why ppl always said: there sure will be something loss when u gained something!
this statement is always true!

cant wait for the gathering with friends n families in the coming day!!
I'am here to wish all of you :

恭喜发财
心想事成
万事如意
身体健康
学业进步

当然,还有

兔年行大运

BEST REGARDS,
EVAN LEE

No comments: