Monday, December 27, 2010

CURRENT

current time,7.00pm
most staff was leave, i am here alone in the office..
i am sitting in front of my computer, keep thinking and thinking..
i have been worked for 3 month since i "officially" graduated..
i starting to feel nervous and stress..


this kind of feeling do not even appear during my studies life..
the feeling is totally diff with wat we faced before our final exam..
the feeling and pressure are x100 more than..
maybe because this is a family business, i scared i cant do as good as my father did.. (salute to him!)


it's not as simple as i think before i step into this company..
in terms of manage a company well, we need to spend a long time period..
the suffest period was the time where we spend to develop our business further..
this make me reflash back my memories in adventure club during my college life..
we faced problems, we solved problems, and finally we did..
how wish i can share all the problems with her now..
the same situation happened in real life,called social..


"keep it up" is the words where i always remind to myself..
dun even defeat by current situation..
time can prove everything..
please give me sometime..
i will do my best!


o ya, i am planning to apply for insurance agency as my another fulltime job..
everythin is on the plan now..
hopefully will get my cert before the brand new year..



=)

No comments: