Sunday, January 18, 2009

Body & Mind Fitness Centre

After finish my 2 months holiday, everything back to normal. School had started and i was back to my dear "New Inti" on the first week for doing my enrollment. While doin enrollment, i was joing inti Body and Mind fitness centre. What makes my mind to do that is because after doin the survey from all my friends around me, the conclusion is i had gain fat after back from holidays. >< OMG~!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

O ya, i had shifted my room from F3-17 to C1-20 in this new sem. Feel a bit sad because gonna leave block F. After shift to Block C, i have no more chance to heard people shout "Block F DOTA". haha, although i am not dota kaki. But when i heard tat, will feel that i am in college life. : )

Block F
Photobucket

Photobucket

Current room, Block C
Photobucket

No comments: